Peach and Ginger iced Tea
We are back with another easy iced tea recipe. This recipe is perfect for a lovely picnic in the park or in your garden.
Here is an easy recipe for peach and ginger iced tea
Peach and Ginger Iced Tea
Preparation time: 10 mins | Level: Easy | Serving: 2 persons
Enjoy a refreshing iced tea with this simple recipe to help you relax and cool down.
- 2-4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 green tea bags
- 4 ginger pieces
- 500ml hot water
- raw honey, optional
- Boil the kettle and put the tea bags in a mason jar/jug
- Add water hot water and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the sliced peaches and ginger to the jar or pitcher.
- Add a large handful of ice cubes to cool quickly (optional )
- Place the jar/jug into the fridge to completely chill for 3-4 hours for a more intense flavour.
Note : You can skewer the sliced ginger on a toothpick, to make them easier to remove later
Freezable | Gluten-free
We would love to see how you get on with this recipe!
Share photos and videos with us on Instagram
Hashtags : #cookwithlaayo