Blackberry & Mint Iced Tea
This summer we will be sharing with you some simple and healthy recipes.
Here is an easy recipe for blackberry and mint iced tea
Blackberry Mint Tea
Preparation time: 10 mins | Level: Easy | Serving: 2 persons
Enjoy a refreshing iced tea with this simple recipe to help you relax and cool down.
- 140g blackberries
- 2 springs of fresh mint
- 2 bags of green tea
- 500ml hot water
- Lemon slices, optional
- Raw honey, optional
- Boil the kettle and put the tea bags in a mason jar/jug
- Add water hot water and allow to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the fresh blackberries, lemon slices and mint leaves to the jar or pitcher.
- Add a large handful of ice cubes to cool quickly (optional )
- Place the jar/jug into the fridge to completely chill for 3-4 hours for a more intense flavour.
Freezable | Gluten-free
We would love to see how you get on with this recipe!
Share photos and videos with us on Instagram
Hashtags : #cookwithlaayo